Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy Organizing

Our pantry is not very large and has been quite disorganized for a while. It has gotten so bad that we throw things in and try to shut the door before anything can fall out. I finally decided enough is enough. I bought some storage bins to help me get organized and I really like how it looks now. Plus I can see what I have and what I need to buy.

Sadly, I hate to admit I had boxes of jello that expired in August 2008. Gross. I won't even mention some of the other stuff. Let's just say I filled up two garbage bags.

The pantry or junk pile as I would call it.




















The Fuzzy inspecting the new items for the pantry.















The final product.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Is it bad that I get a kick out of organization? Are you marking this under the "nesting" category? :)

Annie MacKenzie said...

I guess I would say yes!