Saturday, March 28, 2009

Things I am loving ...


So Pink by The Gap. It is a body spray. It makes me feel sweet, soft and perks my mood up. With this body mist I am ready for Spring .. bring it on.

Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths. This is great for late at night when I really don't want to wash my face. I just splash warm water on my face and then slightly wet the cleaning cloth and lightly scrub my face. It leaves my face feeling so refreshing and has helped my skin look beautiful.


Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. It is oil-free and has SPF 15 in it. I use strictly on my face and it almost has a slight shimmer to it and gives me an incredible glow.

Nailtiques. I love the Formula 2Plus and am starting to also use the Formula 2. It is a nail protien which helps my nails grow, keeps them strong and helps with my nails peeling. I used to have acrylic nails for years and years and last July I finally took them off. It has been a long battle but I am finally winning. Also, 2 plus is great as a top coat and helps prevent chipping.

No comments: