Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sunny Skies Ahead

Leave for Vegas on Saturday and am super excited!! Woo Hoo!!

1. New bathing suit - check
2. Cute summer dresses - check
3. New bedtime attire - check
4. Pedicure for my little toes - check
5. Hair appointment to get highlights touched up - check
6. Get a babysitter for The Baby - check, thanks mom
7. Told hubby that I will be packing a suitcase just full of shoes - check
8. Waxed my eyebrows - check

I cannot wait to be in Vegas because I haven't been before but also it will be so nice to just get away with my hubby. I cannot believe that it has been almost one year since we said our vows, wow, time really flies by. Plus work has been so busy for both of us that we don't get to always spend quality time together so that will be nice.

Vegas or Bust Baby!

No comments: