1. We had booked a regular king sized room, not a suite, since we figured Vegas would be expensive and it was. When we got there to check in they asked if we had been at the MGM Grand before and we said no. We also told them it was our Anniversary and they upgraded us to a suite. Very nice. The next morning we got a call and they apologized but said they needed to move us because of a plumbing issue but not to worry because they would upgrade us to a spa suite. It was amazing and built for two.
2. Below is a picture of hubby and I getting ready to celebrate our Anniversary and just after this picture was snapped one of my little straps broke and my boob literally fell out. Thank God that didn't happen at dinner because no little cardigan could cover that. The dress was very tight in the chest because they have grown but I didn't think I would break it.
3. Sunday the 14th was our Anniversary so we went out to a really nice dinner at Craftsteak. They had amazing food and the steak just melted in your mouth. They made the night special and wrote Happy Anniversary in chocolate on our dessert plate. PS This is the dress I had to change into.
4. We took a Helicopter ride over the strip and it was beautiful. Plus I felt like a pilot wearing the head gear.
5. Tuesday night we went to the Stratosphere for dinner. The dining room slowly turns 360 degrees so you can get the full view of Vegas.