Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Burning the Calories

So yesterday I sat down at the computer with my breakfast. I splurged and got a yummy cinnamon chip muffin which was about 12 Weight Watcher points but hey you need to live a little and I have been avoiding them for long enough. Yesterday was the day. While checking some emails and catching up on life I look at a link that my girlfriend Kim sent. Check out this awesome video.


This is the jump robe video and all I can say, and all she could say, was Holy Shit. As I watched this video I felt the calories from my muffin just float away. Seriously, I do not think you can watch an energetic video like this and gain weight .. it is just not possible.

In fact, I think I have a new exercise regiment now. Watch this first thing every morning and feel the pounds fall right off. It's a good theory, right?



That's my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments: