Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Garlic

Let me start by saying hubby, I am so sorry. I do not know how you put up with me but you do, my crazy smells and all. Thank You!

So I mentioned how the new couch and the fridge smell bothers me well it has gotten worse. Now, I cannot even stand the way my hubby smells. Seriously, its bad. I think he secretly rubs his body with garlic before he enters the house. I know I sound like a crazy person but I cannot help it. I have even tried to catch him in the act because I know he is doing this. When his truck pulls up to the house I race to the nearest window for a peak but at last I never catch him.

Normal Me: Hubby, did you have any garlic for lunch today? It seems that I smell a hint of garlic.

Pregnant Me: ROAR!!! You ate garlic didn't you!! AHHHH, you rubbed it all over you didn't you!!! ROAR!!!

Poor Hubby he denies the garlic use but I am on to him.

1 comment:

WillyP & me said...

I'm sorry Annie, hang in there! I thought you might like to check out this blog: http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-green/blogs/organic-parenting/healthy-pregnancy-tips-461109?src=rss

It's by an organic mom but she talks about pregnancy a lot. Hope it helps!