Friday, August 29, 2008

Dinner Plans

Ed and I were out to eat earlier and I was talking to him about the Weight Watcher point system and what different food items have for points. I was staring at the drink menu and saw Strawberry Margarita's and thought that would be awesome to have as a way to end the summer.

Me: A strawberry margarita would be great.

Ed: Well how many points it is?

Me: Probably around 30.

Ed: Well compared to the cheese fries that hardly anything.

Me: True, I will get the margarita instead of the 73 point cheese fries because I am on a diet.

We both burst out in laughter as the waitress looks at us like we are crazy peeps, just a regular night out for dinner.

Side note: I get 28 points for one whole day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're too funny! I've been on WW for almost a year now and on Flex only had 21 points. =( I switched to Core a few monnths ago and LOVE IT!!