Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Dentist Is In

Today was a crummy day. I was just in a funk all day, didn't sleep well last night and couldn't get warm at all. To top it off I had to go to the dentist. Grrr. I had been to this dentist before to get a check up and they had found 2 cavities - one was very small and the other had a filling in it but it was cracking - thus I don't like this dentist because they found the cavities. Maybe if I had gone else where, my teeth would have been fine .. now I will never know.

The good news is that I was pretty impressed by the doctor. He was AMAZING with the needle to numb me up. I barely felt the needle and I was very numb very quick. In fact as I sit here I hope the drool from my mouth doesn't hit the keyboard .. thank goodness for tissues.

No comments: