Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long Weekend

I cannot wait for the long weekend. What am I doing you ask? I am going away ... maybe a nice warm beach to lie out on, maybe frozen drinks by my side to drink, maybe have the hubby rub my shoulders with suntan lotion ... or maybe not. We are going away; however, we are not going some place warm, in fact we are going to a VERY cold place. We are heading to Minnetonka, Minnesota. Hubby's best man and wife live out there and this past August they had a beautiful little boy name Jake. We haven't been out to meet Jake in person so this will be the first official meeting. I am SO excited. He is just about 5 months and I cannot wait to hold that little bundle of joy in my arms.

The toss up: precious baby or the cold cold weather, precious baby or the cold cold weather. Yikes, I just looked at the weather and it apparently feels like -10 there now .. .what was I thinking?

No comments: