Monday, October 27, 2008

Old Age

It sneaks up on you just when you least expect it. Saturday night we had an adult costume party and it was a huge hit. I think we will do it every year. My costume was a french maid and hubby went as a PC, as in the commercial "Hi, I'm a Mac, I'm a PC". We had lots of fun and drank lots and lots ... well especially me ... I made this great punch and just kept having it .. then the next batch of punch I made I didn't really measure the alcohol and just poured till there was none left and I think that was my down fall.

Sunday morning I woke and thankfully I only had a slight headache and my tummy was just slightly upset but I was walking around like an 80 year old woman. I was so tired and sore and it took 10 mins to make toast ... I don't know ... anyway I felt tired and worn out all Sunday but the kicker is I feel worn out today too. Oh no, I am old .. I now have the 2 day hangover .. Damn it all!

1 comment:

Mrs Pop said...

Welcome to my world... Hangovers take much, much longer to go away... :(