Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Thursday

The sun is shining, it is actually warming up and I don't need to be to work till noon time! Woo Hoo! Well, ok I have an evening meeting so I won't get home till 7:30pm but still it is really nice to have a morning off. I am much more productive when I sip my coffee and lounge around in my robe. Plus, the hubby burned me a new CD so I have some cool new tunes to listen too in the car.

Even better I am off tomorrow. Woo Hoo!!! I am getting my hair highlighted by a new salon that my friend Karen recommended and getting my eye brows waxed because they need it then it is off to the Cape for the weekend. It should be relaxing. Hubby's parents will be there for the weekend and then my parents will join us on Easter for a mega meal. My mom-in-law always cooks amazing food but prepares for an army. Hard to diet with all that yummy food around but hopefully the weather will be good so hubby and I can go walking.

So, I am trying to get back on track with WW. Oye. It is the never ending cycle. I was doing so well before Xmas and then wham, it is like a got hit by a mack truck and the only thing that helped me was eating "bad" food. Of course it was good food like pizza, french fries, chinese - crab rangoon - oye I need to stop I am making myself hungry. Anyway I went from being down 21 lbs to only being down 8lbs. WAHHHH!!! Ok, the good news is that I didn't gain it all back but the bad news is I still have a long way to go. Plus hubby and I are hoping to start trying for a family this summer so I would like to lose a little weight before that because I know I will be one of those people that gain like 60 pounds when they are pregnant and right now that would put me much closer to 300 lbs then I would ever want to be near. Oye. I don't even want to be on the other side of 250 ... so anyway I am going to start trying again to eat healthy, limit how much food I do eat, drink lots of water and start to occasionally walk. We will see what happens.

I hope everyone has a great Easter and I will talk to you all next week!

No comments: