Friday, April 17, 2009

I can breath again

Sorry for being such a bad blogger but work has been crazy busy. April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month so we have had so many different events planned and we had our first ever movie night last night. Woo Hoo, its over and I can breath again.

Things I am enjoying now:

1. Sleeping in late (I have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off) Woo Hoo!

2. Game Nights (I have a Mexican themed one tonight and then another one Monday night)

3. Painted toes (I am ready for sandal wear ... hope the foot fetish guy doesn't find me again)
















4. The warm sun. I open all the doors and curtains to let the sunshine flow in. (Baby is enjoying it too)




















5. Daffodils .. they are one of my favorite flowers.

6. Softball (I have a love/hate relationship with it)

7. BBQ's, first one of the season is tomorrow.

8. Planning our Vegas Trip. We are going in June for our 1st Wedding Anniversary.

9. Shopping, I bought some cute shoes.




















10. Being in love, it is one of the best things in the world!

No comments: