Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Friday

Thank goodness it is Friday. This has been a terrible day already. I had an early presentation to give (8:30am) and the place was 1 1/2 hours away from my home so I had to get up early, wah. Since it snowed last nice I had to clean my car off and then scrape the ice off the windshield which made me late which made me not be able to stop for coffee. People, I brake for coffee. This was so hard. I was in tears as I drove by the coffee shop because I didn't have 2 mins available.

I meet my coworker at our satelitte office, we grab out handouts and the directions and we take off. Um, I thought this place was 15 mins away from our office but it is really 30 mins away. Crap, I am late. I haul ass again and we get there only 10 mins late. There is no parking available so I need to park in the back. I get out of my car and turn to get my presentation items when all of a sudden I am on my back on the ice. OUCH!! I had a little cut on my hand but my elbow really hurts. No time to take care of me I have a presentation to do. We hobble up to the room and I quickly set everything up. I do my presentation and kicked ass if I do say so myself, well other said it too so it's not just me.

After the presentation I was finally able to stop at a coffee shop and I sit here typing sipping my lovely coffee while trying to not let my elbow hit the edge of my desk.

The joy of Fridays!

No comments: