Friday, February 27, 2009


Monday morning I went to make my instant oatmeal when I saw sparks and heard terrible noises coming out of the microwave. I quickly shut it off and put a "Do Not Use" sign over it. We overed a new one and it should be in today. This past week has taught me a lot about how I really love the microwave. I have heard that people can heat up their food in the oven but that is crazy talk. It takes so long that you might as well just cook a whole new meal.

I don't think I would have made it in the olden days.

No comments: