1. Dinner reservations, check
2. Book hotel room, check
3. Sexy lingerie, check
4. Present(s) for Hubby, check
I really do love Valentine's Day. Whether I am with someone or not I have had some great times.
1. My first Valentines that I spent with a boyfriend was very special .. he sent me a dozen long stem roses to work, which was the local town restaurant. I remember getting my boss to let me wear a red shirt instead of our normal work shirts .. it was a big deal.
2. Another V-day that same guy sent me 40 to 50 print out v-day cards from the computer to my college dorm. The funny part was that in the computer program there was a standard name so on one of the cards he forgot and I got a V-day card for Sarah.
3. One college year a bunch of us single girls went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and drinks. It was SO much fun!
4. Another year as a single girl I remember a few of us wearing black shirts on V-day but wearing our sexy lingerie underneath.
5. One V-day with a guy that is no longer in the picture I pulled out the thigh highs and he asked me for a "foot job". Weird ... needless to say we didn't last. I knew it was over when he gave me an art book as a V-day present .. um hello .. V-day is about flowers and chocolate.
6. Going out to eat on V-day is fun but one V-day hubby and I stayed in. I made a really nice steak dinner and had candles everyone. It was very romantic.
This year should top all the memories though because this is the first Valentine's Day as a married couple.
Hope everyone has a happy V-day or as a Singles Awareness Day!