Thursday, August 6, 2009

No, thats not what I ordered

Is it me but with the economy being so crappy and jobs hard to find don't you think people would try harder at their job? Just a crazy thought.

This past weekend we had dinner with my parents and after we left we decided to stop at Honey Dew for a coffee on the way home. I am a Honey Dew girl, I love the fact that they brew their coffee and don't do flavor shots. I hate flavor shots. Anyway I go to order and it's like a game of who's on 2nd.

HD: Can I help you?

Me: Yes, can I have a small hot decaf blueberry Cinnamon with 2 equals and cream. (I know its a lot but I speak clearly and slowly)

HD: Umm, what was that?

Me: A small hot decaf blueberry cinnamon with 2 equals and cream.

HD: Ok, drive up.

(We drive to the window)

HD: So you want a medium?

Me: No, a small. (From the back I hear someone yell Cinnamon Hazelnut) So I say again, a small hot decaf blueberry cinnamon with 2 equals and cream.

HD: Ok, here's your coffee.

Me: Thanks, so its a a small hot decaf blueberry cinnamon with 2 equals and cream.

HD: Yep.

They give me the coffee and we drive off. I take a sip and sure enough its Cinnamon Hazelnut. We had watched them pour from the decaf pot so at least that was good. I don't know .. is it just me?

No comments: