Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You CVS

Saturday morning I was putting together a list of errands that I needed to do: grab some paint samples from Benjamin Moore, grab a few groceries, return items at Bob's store, return shirt at Old Navy and put gas in the car. I also needed to refill my flonase nasal spray prescription, allergies, at CVS but since it comes in a bottle I had thrown away the box with the refill # on it so I couldn't just refill over the phone so easily. Damn. I had put off getting my flonase filled for almost 2 weeks.

Ring Ring goes the phone. Hmm, who could this be.

Me: Hello

CVS: Yes, this is CVS calling and we noticed that your flonase needs to be refilled. Would you like me to go ahead and do that for you?

Me: Um, yes that would be great.

CVS: Sure, when would you like it?

Me: Could you have it ready in 1 hour?

CVS: No problem. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Me: No thats it. Thanks again.

Sure enough 1 hour later I was pulling into the drive thru at CVS and got my prescription. It only took me about 2 minutes. Woo Hoo.

I don't know if this is something that they are always going to do or if CVS was just really slow so they decided to make the call but THANK YOU!!! It was a wonderful surprise!

No comments: