Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling Old

This weekend I went out for a friend's b-day party to The Place. It was great because she had gotten a private room with our own waitstaff which was key since the bar was super full. It was fun and I got to see my coworkers who I hadn't seen all week but then it hit me. I am old.

How to tell your old while at bar:
1. I complained about all the girls in their skimpy outfits, I mean I would never wear that.
2. The music was SO loud that we couldn't talk. Thus I had to read lips and I can't. It's like someone says "How are you" and I think they say "Tacos and chips". Makes conversations interesting.
3. I cannot dance in a crowded area. I stand there and nod my head as I am body checked around the room.
4. Getting into the car to head home makes me super happy but yet I can't sleep late the next day - wahh.

When did I get old?

No comments: