Friday, September 5, 2008

My husband

Why I love this man ...

When I am a huge bitch he brings me flowers.
When I am angry he will buy me a tea kettle for me to smash .. long story for another time on how that came to be.
When I go into a rage, wave my arms around and go insane he makes me feel like it is ok.
When I get cold feet about being married he makes me laugh and understands.

The best thing was this morning when I woke up I saw that he did ALL the dishes. Even the pans ... he usually forgets the pans. Happy day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The funny thing is I did forget the pans... I came back like 2 hours later, saw them, and then washed them.

Kim said...

It takes a Big Man to admit that Ed...I'm So Proud!

On a side note, Peter forgets the pans, the silverware, and anything that is labeled "Not Dishwasher Safe" :)