Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Clothes

The other night hubby and I decided to have a date night .. you know get dressed up, use the good perfume and head out to a nice dinner. I feel like we haven't done this in forever and I wanted to wear something a little sexy; however, also warm since it was freezing out. Sadly, I realized I don't have something cute & sexy for the winter months. I have a couple of shirts for the spring, summer and early fall but I got nothing for winter. It was SO depressing .. all my cute shirts are short sleeves and I wanted something long because my arms wear cold. I really wanted to wear something that I don't wear to work and I was stumped ... I had nothing.

Hopefully Santa is bringing me lots of gift cards to different clothing shops and I can fix this situation. Bring on the hot long sleeve shirts!

No comments: