Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

Last night we went to J&B's wedding rehearsal. My hubby is one of the groomsmen and I got to attend as well. The rehearsal went really well and it made me tear up when they said their vows. It reminded me of our vows almost 6 months ago.

After the ceremony we all headed to dinner, we went to The Mill Wharf in Scituate http://millwharf.com/php/photos.php. Dinner was great. B's parents made it very impressive with everyone starting with a cup of Clam Chowda ... SO good. Then we all had Shrimp Cocktail, these shrimp were the largest I had ever seen and very tasty. Then they served stuffed mushrooms with a nice stuffing and melted cheese on top. OMG, first I love mushrooms and don't eat them often since hubby doesn't like them, secondly I love stuffed mushrooms especially with a little cheese. These were great.

After all the app's it was time to order dinner. I couldn't decide between their 16 oz steak or their baked stuffed scallops. After having the mushrooms I decided to keep with the stuffed theme and went with the scallops. They didn't disappoint at all. Plus they came with butternut squash, whipped potatoes and green beans. I truly felt like they made this meal just for me because those are all my favorites. Add 3 glasses of Chardonnay to the mix and it was just a wonderful meal.

Thanks to B's parents for such a wonderful meal!

No comments: