Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th Recap

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was good. We went to New Jersey to visit the in-laws, see my cousins in NY and some of our local friends. It was a blast. We relaxed but at the same time did so much.


Friday night we went to see the movie The Hangover and it was hilarious. It was even better since we just got back from Vegas. We laughed so hard and at the end of the movie they show pictures and "Good God" is all I can say.


Saturday hubby and I went to the parade and it was super cute. It got us into the 4th of July spirit. Later that day we had a cookout, worked on my tan and swam in the pool. It was delightful. To end the night we went to see the fireworks and they were so pretty. I just love them.


Sunday we slept late and hung around the pool and grilled again. We went to see the Transformers movie later that night and it was AWESOME!!! I loved the movie! When we got back we had smores. God, I forgot how amazind they are. Yum Yum!



No comments: