Monday, November 3, 2008

BRAVO

I completely forgot but there is a local school that donates some of their Halloween candy to our agency and we divide it among our offices and its for our direct client services, plus we keep candy in the office for staff. Today they came with the Halloween candy and it was the "good" candy. I just wasn't prepared for how much they would bring.

So you know the huge heavy duty glad bags that you use when you have big outside projects ... the HUGE bags .. well picture 3 of those bags full to the rim with the best type of candy in the whole world. To give you an idea I could use this candy to fill up a pool and then go swimming in it.

The good news is that I didn't have any of it ... not even one piece. Even though I could see the bowl sitting on the counter from my desk, and had one of the huge bags in my office to store till a coworker could pick it up, I resisted and didn't have any.



I felt awesome and so proud of myself when I left. WW would give me the biggest BRAVO sticker for that.

No comments: