Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kisses

So I have a great friend KB and she is fun, sweet, sexy and smart. We both love Sex & The City and she is completely a Charlotte.










Me on the other hand was more of a Samatha through college and have turned a little more into Carrie these days.




Samantha










Carrie


My Charlotte friend and I dicuss kissing on the first day. I am for it, if the date went well; however, she doesn't kiss on the first date, or the second or the third. She really wants to make sure the guy is everything she wants before having the first kiss. I disagree but respect her decisions.

Well she has been dating this great guy for that past 2 weeks and it seems like they see each other almost every other day. I got a text message yesterday saying "I kissed him" ... he must be a keeper.

No comments: